Some milestones that are due, in no small amount to your support of our business include:
- The number of customers and dogs more than doubled in our second year! Many of our new customers came from your recommendations. Thank you! We are humbled by your kind words. Please remember we reward recommendations with free daycare and other perks.
- Through Great Dog Rescue of New England and Last Hope K9 Rescue, Fenway Bark has helped 58 rescue dogs find their forever homes!
- Through the generous contributions of the Fenway Bark clients, Angell Memorial Staff, and Pawsitive Dog clients we were able to collect a truckload of pet food and supply donations to send to the hurricane ravaged areas of New York touching the hearts and paws of our neighbors in the Tri-State area. Thank you!
- Fenway Bark was named Best of Boston 2012 by Boston Magazine
- Fenway Bark was named one of the top 10 small businesses in the United States by American Express in the Big Break contest. And although we didn't win the National contest, we felt like we won a million dollars with the support we received from our clients and the community!
We would also like to celebrate something equally important, our customers willingness to get a bit goofy with us because, quite frankly, there isn't enough plain goofiness in this world anymore so we create it when we can and enjoy when you laugh along with us.
- Baby New Year!
- K9 Mardi Gras!
- Fenway Bark was able to crown its first Prom King and Queen and Junior Prom King and Queen!
- We had our first Easter Egg Hunt where our guests sniffed out treats in eggs throughout the facility.
- We had Yoghund Frozen Yogurt/K9 ice cream socials!
- We have over 4000 genuine Facebook followers and were able to reach about 1 million people weekly with a mix of news, pictures, celebrations of the wonderful relationship people have with their dogs,
goofiness and contests!
We were able to achieve important milestones through dedication to doing an exceptional job for our clients, setting the bar high, and avoiding pervasive industry practices of slamming the competition with fake Yelp reviews, etc.
Our future includes expanding our daycare services to meet the growing demand and re-evaluating the needs of our customers when it comes to retail product and the carrying cost of inventory and such. We are looking at better solutions to meet your diverse food needs and our business profitability needs.
Our future also includes expanding our pick up and drop off services, expanding our offering of adjunct therapy services, and keeping a dialogue open with our customers to make sure that we are hearing what you need and anticipating your future needs. To that end, we invite you to provide us with feedback on a short Survey Monkey questionnaire.
We are grateful for your support of our business, particularly during challenging economic times, and it is through your support that we were able to grow over 250% year over year. We will only be able to continue healthy growth through listening to you and delivering on the promise of exceptional pet care for our exceptional clients and their family dog(s) and earning your recommendation every day.
Thank you again.
PS - We miss you Sofie, Jack, Tina and Muffy. You helped our hearts grow while you were with us.