Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Introducing Our New Logo!

We are pleased to introduce our new logo for Fenway Bark Play.Stay.Heal!  The logo is the culmination of a lot of dog lovers' feedback (thank you advisory team!) and supporters for this new venture. 

Our mascot's name is Beansie and will be visible in our advertising, apparel (human and dog!), and facility.  Beansie makes us laugh and we hope he does the same for you!

Let us know what you think of our logo and your ideas for what you what like to see Beansie doing in our advertising and apparel! 

We love to hear your feedback.  We are building this business for you, the caring pet parent, because our furry kids are counting on us to make the best decisions about their care when we are away.

2 comments:

  1. Hey...my name is Fenway, I'm a border collie and my second home is in MA (on Martha's Vineyard). I spend lots of time around Boston and even got to go to Fenway Park to be fitted for a real Sox collar in the official store!!! Sadly, they wouldn't let me into the park, though I'd make an awesome outfielder or shortstop.

    My Alpha humans are graphic designers and said your new logo gets 2 thumbs up...it's major league good! They like the friendliness of it.
    Come by my blogspot and check me out!
    http://fenwayspark.blogspot.com

    Why, I could be your roving ambassador is Beansie has his paws full! I've got lots of followers and fans as far away as Japan, Europe and Malaysia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fenway - We love your site and were delighted to begin following it. Should you want to share your Red Sox or traveling adventures with the rest of the Fenway Bark community as a Rover-ing reporter, we would be happy to post those that would be fun for the community to read! You have some great footage of your travels to Martha's Vineyard. Your videos are also fun to watch. We are glad you are part of the Fenway Bark community! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete