Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fenway Bark Stay.Play.Heal. Successfully Completes “Ruff” Zoning Journey in South Boston

It has been a long journey but yesterday we received the ratification of the zoning board decision regarding Fenway Bark's IPOD permits. We are thrilled.

Back in December we had no idea there was an IPOD or what an IPOD is but we have learned A LOT since then. We have learned a lot about civics, the zoning laws, process, and existing compliance (or lack thereof) within the IPOD.

I could write a book and indeed, I have been asked to do just that about my experience. However, I am more interested in bringing the best in dog care to Boston and the book will have to wait. I have good notes so maybe someday when the pooches are snoozing, I can put "pen to paper" and write a business school case study so the learnings are not lost.

Please find attached our press release regarding the ratification.

Thanks to everyone for their support.


A special thanks, once again, to Saul.

Jane


Press Release

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! so happy for you and all the dogs that will benefit from quality care.

    ReplyDelete