Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does Your Dog Have What It Takes?

Fenway Bark Stay.Play.Heal. has the tag line "The Premier Destination for the Discriminating Dog" for a number of very important reasons.

One reason is that we want to create an environment where you and your dog can come and visit together year round, perhaps as a visitor, a guest, or even a Fenway Bark team member on one of our competitive teams!

We are confident from our floor dimensions that we will be able to offer competitive FlyBall at Fenway Bark!  If you don't know what Flyball is, take a peak at this short video from OK that gives you a 360 degree look at a Flyball competition.



There isn't much FlyBall in the Northeast yet but Fenway Bark plans to change that!  Its too much fun to miss out!  Perhaps the other dog care facility in the area will want to form their own team and it will be like the Sharks and the Jets from West Side Story but the dividing line is I-93. :-) (Rebecca - That's a Flyball Throwdown to you! Let's have some fun in 2011!)


Flyball is great exercise for your dog, a fun time for you and allows you to meet other dog parents (and their pups) who are as passionate about having fun with their dog as you are!

So does your dog have what it takes to be a flyball competitor?  Does your dog have a NEED to RETRIEVE?  We will be introducing our certified agility trainer to you this September who will champion the Flyball team! 

So if you want your dog to be considered for the Flyball training team starting late this Fall, let me know by contacting me at mailto:contactus@fenwaybarkonline.com.  We will have our agility trainer reach out to you in September and we will begin some basic training before we open.

Let's have some fun!

PS - I have this image in my head as I write this of dog parents all over New England sitting next to their prized pups and giving them the pep talk like in Rocky or the opposite, a dog whimpering over not being given the option like Marlon Brando in On the Waterfront- "I could have been a contender.  I could have been somebody.  Instead of dog, which is what I am."  
I guess I have a very vivid imagination, but no more vivid than the fiction that was delivered to my doorstep yesterday.  More to come on that - I truly love a good piece of fiction.

1 comment:

  1. Really it is a nice blog, I would like to tell you that you have given me much knowledge about it. Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete